Monday 16 April 2012

Pretty in Pink!

Pink's my favoritist colour ever, I simply can't resist it!
Any shade, any object, any place, any time, I just can't get enough of it!!!

So when friends started mentioning that I haven't done a completely pink blog yet, I couldn't resist it!!!

With so many different beautiful shades, girly textures, and prettiness I almost didn't know where to start...


The first thing I wanted to use was this beautiful dress with the baby blue sash, I'm completely in love with it! It's exactly what Little Bo Peep always wore in my imagination as a child!!
At the same time I love the other, more voluptious, gown too, all of the details are almost too much for my poor little brain to comprehend, it's fabulous!!
Gingham and baroque are two of my favorite patterns (the other being polka dot!!) so this cute jug and pretty little candle holders had to have a place somewhere!
And as for the cake, need I say more? It's utterly gorgeous!


I adore all of the pretty details in the pictures above, they're all so girly (and pink!) whilst being subtle and elegant. Pink roses are my favorite flower and you can find them in almost every one of these pics!
I've put a much more vintage twist on this collage, hopefully giving it a much more timeless look.


I'm pretty sure that all of my regular readers knew full well that I wouldn't be able to do this piece without throwing in a tea-party themed bit!!
Both of these dresses are courtesy of The Barbie Bridal Collection (yes, Barbie wedding dresses for real-sized people!!!)  and are super cute... Although really over the top!
I'm a little bit in love with this uber cute dress for the cutest little flowergirls too!!
And you can't have a tea-party without a beautifully decorated victoria sponge and some pink macaroons!



If you're after an all-out pink extravanganza, then this one's for you!!!
I really love this sweetie table, the marshmallow cake, and the bridal bouquet used here, they're all just so vibrant and fun, and the personalised sweets are a really lovely finishing touch!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! As soon as I've had a little peak at it, it'll be published for all to see!