Saturday 7 April 2012

La Fiesta!!

I was recently very inspired by my friends photo's from her travels across India;
all of the colours, the flags, lanterns, the flamboyance...
This got me thinking, and, combined with the continued neon trend in fashion,
could make an utterly gorgeous festival wedding theme!


I then stumbled across the latest wedding trend to hit America, Push Pop Cakes!
They're just like the little cola flavoured push pops that were my favorite as a child, only cake, and come in any colour and flavour you could ever wish for!!

Combine the two and I think I've just come up with my favorite ever theme!!


The current popularity in cake pops and mini cakes, mostly down to the tea-party trend, has made way for these fabulous cakes, and the three go together perfectly!
They can also double up as both wedding cake and favours, whilst making eye-catching centre-pieces,
or looking the part amongst your favorite sweets and lollipops!


This vibrant feel can also be easily incorporated into the vintage and tea party themes too,
why not try several colours in your theme rather than just one or two,
or by using brights rather than pastels?!


It could also be added to a largely white palette for a more classic, elegant touch.
Try adding rainbow coloured invites, flowers, place settings, confetti, lanterns, and favours
amongst white linen, crockery, vases, and bridesmaids gowns.


Have pretty bottles of brightly coloured soft drinks, and your favorite beers from around the world dotted about for your guests to have throughout the day to add to the festival feel!!
You can even add cute 'Drink Me' tags like I have here!


Now all you need to do is find your perfect relaxed wedding dress!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! As soon as I've had a little peak at it, it'll be published for all to see!